I'm probably the most excited about this private tour! I am a geek and I am a Londonphile, so combining the two of these into one tour only makes sense.
Some of the locations we can visit are...
- Several Doctor Who locations including Earl's Court, the London Eye & London Bridge.
- Platform 9 3/4 from Harry Potter.
- The house in the TV show Spaced.
- Trafalgar Square - the location of several films & TV shows including Doctor Who and Day of the Trifids.
- The house from Hellraiser.
- Piccadilly Circus - film location for bo
- The actual location of 221b from the TV show Sherlock.
- th 28 Days Later and An American Werewolf in London.
- The river side locations for Clockwork Orange & Misfits.
Here's some places we can stop off at along the way:
The Four Quarters - London's only arcade bar. Craft beer, arcade games & fun times, what could be better!
The Grapes - The pub owned by Sir Ian McKellen, aka: Gandalf, Magento, etc.
Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese - One of the oldest pubs in London. Dickens drank here.
Ye Olde Mitre - Another historic pub...if you can find it. It's almost like it's on a real life trap street.
Ping - Ping Pong bar in Earl's Court
We can even plan to do the tour on a day that Geeks Inc. have one of their quizzes!
The price for this tour is £150 per person. I can customise this tour to fit your fandom or we can do a mixed bag of geekdom.
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org